ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

when will the counselling letters reach the candidates ( will they be given to all the applicants or only to the selected lot ) .

I want to know about the opening and closing ranks for branches in iits in 2009 , so as to plan my counselling session for 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona

Concelling broucher will be given to the selected student only.

For opening and closing  details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 19 days ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
i have scored 115 in jee mains 2015 and my boad cbse percentage is 94. will i get electrical or mechanical engineering in any nit?

You can get your predicted colleges at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Check out the cutoff list of the particular NIT where you wish to pursue your engineering, else there are following options where you can try – Jaipur Engg college and Research...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you have chances to get in nit all the best

sajid 16 days ago
i gt 115 marks in mains and 97%in telangana boards.do i have chances of getting into nit.i belong to obc category.in amrita i gt 2825 rank.if at all i get what all nits are possible.

well use askiitian’s rank predictor and compare your pridicted rank with last years closeing ranks of various NIT’s you can get rank predictor at the following address :...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

yes u are elegible i have confirmed my big brother for this he scored 96% and 130 marks in main paper best of luck for advance paper

grenade one month ago

what was his rank?/

goutham one month ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 hours ago

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 hours ago

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 hours ago
View all Questions »