DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

when will the counselling letters reach the candidates ( will they be given to all the applicants or only to the selected lot ) .

I want to know about the opening and closing ranks for branches in iits in 2009 , so as to plan my counselling session for 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona

Concelling broucher will be given to the selected student only.

For opening and closing  details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
btec in aerospace at iit bombay is good??it leads to good placements?or for good placements companey require mtec???

Yes, Its good at IITB. Most probabiliy you will get the good placement offer from the campus itself. For Higher Education, depends upon your further interset.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago
How would be Aerospace Engineering at IIST(Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) for career please suggest.

YA IT IS GREAT AFTERALL EVEN IT IS A FINEST INSTITUTE OF A COUNTRY FOR SPACE SCINCE AND TECHONOLOGY PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
View all Questions »