ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hii i am expecting my score in iitjee 2010in between 160-170.what are my chances

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear richa

Minimum Qualifying Mark for Ranking (MQMR) and Aggregate Cut-off

Merit List

MQMR

Aggregate Cut-off
(out of 480)

Chemistry (out of 160)

Mathematics
(out of 160)

Physics
(out of 160)

General (CML)

OBC

SC

ST

PD

THis is the cuttof IIT JEE 2009 .This year expected cutoff will be slightly lower. so you have a chance to get selected in IIT JEE.

But you will not get seat in IITs ,you may get seat in IT BHU or ISM Dhanbad.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
i got 56 marks in jee mains and 80.4 % in boards . what could i do now sir??

At this score getting any good college is really difficult. So, you are left to options i.e. getting some private college or go for dropping year and preparing. Well decision is your think...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

i dont think u will get any govt college but dont loose hope as paper was quite tough this year u can try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun . these are good private colleges APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

thankyou sir, any other options can u suggest me ??

vaibhav one month ago
My target is kvpy. Can I know which books will help me to Crack it?. I am currently in 1 st puc.

buy the distance education books for kvpy sa stream published by resonance. it will be helpful. you can go to resonanance site and buy the books online. learn ncert biology for class 11...

Archita 17 days ago

your welcome. im in class 11 and preparing for kvpy and i have the support of an iit coaching centre. they train us clear kvpy and i just told u the books they recommended to me.

Archita 17 days ago

for class 11 you have to learn bio. inclass 12 you can either opt pcm or pcb

Archita 17 days ago
A BATTERY OF EMF 10 V AND INTERNAL RESISTANCE OF 0.5 OHM IS CONNECTED ACROSS A VARIABLE RESISTANCE R.THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF R IS GIVEN BY 0.5 OHM 1.00 OHM 2.0 OHM 0.25 OHM

First of all, you must be awared with the Maximum Power transfer theorem..in which, the power delivered would be maximum across the external resistance, if internal resistance of the circuit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »