Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I am appearing for JEE or AIEE entrance exam 2012. Kindly let me know how to joinfor the online 2 year course with all details.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anirudh

To join 2 year course  you should register first.

For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet connection with a microphone to get started with the coaching classes.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

To know more about online coaching in AskIITians

click here

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 2 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 2 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 15 days ago
this year west bengal has 2 colleges under home state quota.nit and iiest..will tat be benificial?and by how much rank it can increase?
Yes it will be benificial. Variation in the rank depends upon the number of seats.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
sir i appeared fr nata exam nd scred 93 marks bt i m nt getting a good clg so i m deciding to drop a year is it good to drop a year i appeard fr jee mains paper1 nt fr paper2 i m interested ...
Both College and performance matters, but if you are extra ordinary then in that case even college doesn’t matters. If you are confident regarding your preparation and atleast you can...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
No its not like that the reputation of a college as well score, both are equally important, you may try at Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,...............................Inderprastha Uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir, are questions repeated in AIPMT. any tips to crack physics
Being a Physics Mentor, i would like to advice you ….for Physics...go through GC Aggarwall.................Engg sections..almost 75% questions asked from these books... So go hard...
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
Thnaks for the info
Deepak Bohra 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details