Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 3 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 19 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
if numerator of fraction is increased by 1 and denominator is decreased by 1, then fraction becomes 1/2. if numerator is increased by 1 less than twice of itself while denominator is...

Assume orignial fraction to be x/y. According to 1stcondition, (x+1)/(y-1) = ½ According to 2ndcondition, (x + (2x-1))/(y+(3y+2)) = 1/6 Onsolving above two conditions, you will get x...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
For iit in class11 maths which is good rd sharma or ml khanna please suggest only one book that can prepare me for iit if ypu have any other book in mind please tell

rd sharma is the best book for iit jee preparations. so i think u can choose this bookbest of luck for futurethanx and approve

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off