FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 16 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one month ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
in

sir, the jee advanced question paper will probably be set by IIT roorke in 2016(according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths part set by this institution is relatively tough..?...

Dear, IIT college conducts the paper only, paper used to prepare by Exam paper commttee, in which experienced proffessors from different colleges participate... …. Maths is a magic,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 3 months ago
View all Questions »