MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 6 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 6 years ago
Sir I got offer letter from NSIT for b tech in ICE(Instrumental and Control Engineering) and EEE(Electrical and Electronics) from Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering. Which should I...

Prefer NSIT.
  img

Check your interest first, make out what exactly you want to do and accordingly choose the institute, otherwise there are so many other reputed institutions as well where you may get...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details