Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM

For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 7 months ago
What is helpline number

helpline number for what?
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Please be clear about your query....you should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...

1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
hi … My son wants to write KVPY exam for 2015. He is in 12 th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Does he need to study biology too for KVPY. Thanks

In the eligibility section of KVPY official website it is mentioned as bothMATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology).
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

For complete syllabus and other details regarding the KVPY, Please refer to our website or to the official website of KVPY. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off