DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
which is best to choose chemical engineering in osmania univrsty or ece in kakathiya univrsty

yes very well said , it is a matter of choiceand moreover it is a matter of availability too, you can try visiting the websites of – Chaitanya Bharti Inst of Tech, Hyderabad Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

whether chemical or ece depends on your intrest but if u want to get a good placement easily u have to ece in KU

Nicho priyatham 28 days ago

it is matter of your choice and availability of seats hope you get your desired college

sajid 14 days ago
1.can give me the last 14 years analysis of aipmt papers...... i am to prepareing for AFMC now it is jointed with aipmt ,SO please give me last 14 years of paper analysis of AIPMT

The general standard of the entrance examination was of 11 th and 12 th class. The questions covered good number of topics and subtopics in each subject.
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
Can i prep for Aipmt within one month ? Do i even stand a chance if i prepare in one month only? And should i refer only ncert books or any other.

You cannot prepare for AIPMT in one month. Your preparation also depends upon how much syllabus you have covered and how much time you are devoting to prepare. NCERT are must for AIPMT but...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »