DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 18 days ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 12 days ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 14 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

img
Ravi 4 months ago
What is the validity of the Self study course?

Contents given in self study package remains common as given in refrence books but some good quality of questions are included for better subject understanding.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I shall reframe the question : For how long will I be able to use the video (duration) ( 1 year or 2 years) if I purchase your individual self study chapters?

Arjun one month ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q4)

Split the components of force acting along vertically and horizontally. Force acting horizontally, Electrostatic repulsion with a new constant of dielectric cnstant and component of tension....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 5 years ago
View all Questions »