DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 10 months ago

obc

saumya 10 months ago
sir, igot 128 in jee mains this year and is expecting about 93% in boards. I belong to delhi and GEn cat..Will i be able to get a good college in north india?

Yes there are many good colleges in Northern Part like – Netaji Subhas Institute of tech, Delhi Maharaja Agrasen Inst. of Tech., Delhi IIT Ropar, LPU, Phagwara and Maharishi Markandeshwar...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

Well what about Dtu? Can I get CIVIL there? And also how is Punjab Engineering college?

Lalit Saini 6 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
sir in mathematics and computing in gowhati ,mathematics and computing in kanpur ,electrical engneering in kharagpur,electrical and communication engneering in kharagpur which is best and...

Packages for EE and Mathematics & Computing are very good. It doesnt really depends on choice of these branches but your package will be decided on your grades.. Hence, if you will have...
  img
bharat bajaj 11 months ago

Hi T Sai teja, As I already told you EE in any of the old IITs is good according to the placements and packages. But, Mathematics and computing also offers you great scopes. It depends on...
  img
Apoorva Arora 11 months ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 10 months ago
View all Questions »