GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 5 months ago
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus, Vectors,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir, I got 131 marks in JEE mains and 12 th Score is 97.2 , can i get admission into IIIT-H and what is the rank in JEE mains

You rank will be around 30,000, you may not be able to get IIT hyderabad, so you should start exploring more options which may help you for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
DEAR SIR , name the following : – 1 . the physical quantity corresponds to the rate of change of momentum .

Dear student, The Physical Quantity that corresponds to the rate of change of momentum is Force. The change of momentum is defined as Impulse and the rate of change of Impulse with time is...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

It is force. NOW , HOW IS FORCE= RATE OF CHANGE OF MOMENTUM.(answer is below) = newtons second law – force = m( final velocity – initial velocity / time) it can be written as force = m*final...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
View all Questions »