GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 29 days ago
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 , in the first round iteration of BITS pilani I got EEE in Goa ...Do I have a chance in BITS PIlani – Pilani campus in either Mech or EEE ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering. B. Tech

According to the recent trends JSS Noida is an obvious choice if you are getting the desired branch there. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

it nsit, less crowd, good placements and good faculty

Raman 3 months ago

NSIT IT

Raman 3 months ago
View all Questions »