GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
for cse branch which college is best among 1) sgsits 2)manit bhopal 3) iet-davv 4) medicaps

Hello student, All these colleges are good in various aspects, However, if you still need to know which one is the best, here is the order: 1. MANIT Bhopal is undoubtedly one of the best...
  img
Latika Leekha 14 days ago
Sir please give order of preference - 1.nit rourkela msc maths 2.bit mesra biotech 3.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 4.nit rourkela ceramic eng 5. Nit Durgapur biotech 6.it...

1.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 2.bit mesra biotech 3.Nit Durgapur biotech 4.it Raipur mining 5.nit rourkela msc maths 6.nit rourkela ceramic eng Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
I can get EE dual (IIT B) , ME dual ( IIT B) , and M&C (IIT D) , ME (IIT D). Which is a better option placement and package wise?

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D among the four. I can give you preference:
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D. I can give you the preference: M & C (IIT D) > EE Dual (IIT B) > ME (IIT B) >= ME (IITD) Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender...

Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »