GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
if a candidate scores AIR 11000 in JEE ADV. Is he eligible to register for counselling

Yes, he would be eligible for counselling because iit’s call more no. of students for counselling compared to total number of seats.

KOOL 22 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 4 years ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir please give ranking of following - NIT trichy production,NIT calicut production,NIT trichy metallurgy,NIT calicut metallurgy and IIT BHU ceramics.

1.NIT Trichy Production. 2. NIT Calicut Production 3.NIT Trichy Metallurgy 4. IIT BHU Ceramics 5.NIT Calicut Metallurgy Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
View all Questions »