DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   GOOD MORNING SIR,,,

MYSELF VIVEK NIGAM,,OWNER OF VNS LECTURES PVT. LTD. HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ITS WINGS IN INDORE...TILL DATE WE HAVE 40 STUDENTS,OUT OF WHICH 3 STUDENTS ARE DROPPERS...I HAD BEEN TAKING CLASSES FOR BOARD & MPPET ASPIRANTS..NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO LAUNCH IIT BATCHES FROM 3 MAY ONWARDS....WE WANT A LITTLE BIT OF GUIDANCE FROM YOU,,REGARDING IT...

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE - WWW.WEL66.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
GATE 2015: sir i am getting 40 marks in gate 2015 i am from Comp.Science which college can i expect at this score?

Dear student, There are many factors which will determine your clg but get an idea from previous years cutoff of the clg you want to study thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
how many marks do I need to get in JEE MAINS with 97.2 IPE in ANDHRAPRADESH board...??

You need at leat of 150 to get Into any moderate college. As per your % In +2 you can get admission along with good scholarship and financial aid In LPU, VIT, DU, BHU, Sharda.

Vivek Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »