Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

I am expecting a score of 238(without partial marks) in IIT-JEE-2010(GE) .

If I opt for M.Tech(5yrs) , do I have any chances of getting electrical , mechanical or aerospace engg.  at iit-bombay / delhi / kanpur / madras ( kharagpur can also be considered ).

Which iit from aove list offers the best opportunity to change your course in mid-term . although that is not a good option to go for .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona,

As your score is of 238 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 2200 to 2500. According to the calculation you can get any of the above mentioned IIT , But its not confirmed that whether you get your desired branch in B.Tech.

But as you are talking about the dual dergee that is m.tech then changes are brighter that you can get throught it .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year

Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
sIR MY NEICE HAS SCORED 3276 RANK IN AIPMT 2015. WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES SHE MAY BE ALLOTED TO. WE ARE FROM rAJASTHAN

Hello Student Please fill your information here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago

HI, GREAT SCORE BY THE WAY... write neet -2 if possible YOU COULD TRY STATE QUOTA.... CHEERS!! BEST OF LUCK!!

Beenu Mathew one month ago

What was your score out 720? Can I get a govt mbbs college in wb with 493 mark? Please help. Reply soon!

kittu10 one month ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details