ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am expecting a score of 238(without partial marks) in IIT-JEE-2010(GE) .

If I opt for M.Tech(5yrs) , do I have any chances of getting electrical , mechanical or aerospace engg.  at iit-bombay / delhi / kanpur / madras ( kharagpur can also be considered ).

Which iit from aove list offers the best opportunity to change your course in mid-term . although that is not a good option to go for .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona,

As your score is of 238 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 2200 to 2500. According to the calculation you can get any of the above mentioned IIT , But its not confirmed that whether you get your desired branch in B.Tech.

But as you are talking about the dual dergee that is m.tech then changes are brighter that you can get throught it .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma yesterday
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 12 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 22 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 22 days ago
Dear sir, I got 75.4% in maharshtra board and got 78 marks in JEE main 2015 and i have OBC NCL category so can i get NIT?

Yes, you should check the cutoff list of your category and this will let you know the right answer to your query...otherwise I may suggest you to visit the official weblinks of some other...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago

ofcourse you can get nit but not in good ones(i mean top 5)

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

TRy it u can get some nits

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
i have scored 80 in jee mains and 94.2 % in boards. i belong to sc category do i have a chance of getting admission in DTU or NSIT or nits ?

Hi.. Although the percentage of your board exams is good enough, but the corresponding score for the jee mains is less. Since there is a contribution of nearly 60% from the jee marks. It...
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

You may get in NITs but be patient till the final counselling. All the best.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Yes definately there is chance
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago
View all Questions »