Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

I am expecting 160 marks in the general catagory in JEE 2010.

What rank should I expect?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear lalit,

As your score is of 160 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 12000 According to the calculation changes are almost nil to get any of the IIT'S.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 2 days ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.

Can be around 370-380.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Sir/ Madam, which is the best suited college for aerospace engineering?

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) Indian Institute of Technology...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
i have got 1119 rank in jee advance .what should i prefer mechanical at iit kharagpur or civil at iit delhi??

Both are equivalently good. It thiink you should look for your interest and/or your convenience.
  img

You can choose delhi. As in future you can easily prepare for IAS there.
  img

I WILL RECOMEND U IIT DELHI CIVIL FOR SURE.AS IIT DELHI IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN IIT KHARAGPUR.TALKING ABOUT BRANCH i.e CIVIL U WILL HAVE AMPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GOVT SECTOR LIKE IES,ETC...

mohit vashishtha 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off