DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello Sir/Ma'am ,

By how many percent is the cutoff for OBC candidates relaxed for IITJEE - 2011 ?..at 2008..it was 10 percent..but now that 27 % are reserved..what will be the change ? :)

Thank Youu ! ^^

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Balaram

Minimum Qualifying Mark for Ranking (MQMR) and Aggregate Cut-off

Merit List

MQMR

Aggregate Cut-off
(out of 480)

Chemistry (out of 160)

Mathematics
(out of 160)

Physics
(out of 160)

General (CML)

OBC

SC

ST

PD

above maintion cutt off are of jee 2009. this year we are expecting the same cuttoff.

there is not much different in general and OBC category.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 12 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 12 days ago

first complete both ncert and ncert exemplar in all three subjects then go for physics: hc verma cemistry: jd lee(inorganic) rc muckerjee(physical) resonance study material(organic) Maths;...

8 hours ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 17 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...

Utkarsh 6 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Which is preferable for a good government job.. Mechanical branch or cse at IIT Guwahati??

When coming to public sector definitely priroity will be ee ec mech
  img
Avinash yesterday
View all Questions »