Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Hello Sir/Ma'am ,

By how many percent is the cutoff for OBC candidates relaxed for IITJEE - 2011 ?..at 2008..it was 10 percent..but now that 27 % are reserved..what will be the change ? :)

Thank Youu ! ^^

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Balaram

Minimum Qualifying Mark for Ranking (MQMR) and Aggregate Cut-off

Merit List

MQMR

Aggregate Cut-off
(out of 480)

Chemistry (out of 160)

Mathematics
(out of 160)

Physics
(out of 160)

General (CML)

OBC

SC

ST

PD

above maintion cutt off are of jee 2009. this year we are expecting the same cuttoff.

there is not much different in general and OBC category.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal one month ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
Sir my jee mains Score is 58 and Jee advance rank is prepadotory sc rank is 1509 And 12th % is 62 can i get in vnit and iits

@ abhishek I am sorry , u cannot get good iit withis rank , but lower iit may be possible like IIT BBSR , IIT MANDI , IIT TIRUPATI , ETC .. but u can get seat in nit , still there are some...

DEAR ABHISHEK, CONGRATULATIONS TO GET THIS RANK AND SOME WHAT DIFFICULT TO GET IITS OR VNIT BUT IF LUCK IS THERE THEN YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

SAI SARDAR one month ago
Hi IITian, I have a doubt regardong KVPY sa stream? I wanted to know the portions. Like should we study all the 11 th portions n even 10 th portions. N where should should we concentrate...

@ naveen KVpy doesnot have any specific syllabus criteria for testing , and if you are talking about SA stream , then yes , u have to cover whole 10 th class and 11 th class upto november...

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/study-material-kvpy.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/syllabus.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/preparation-tips.html THANKS , POST IF STILL ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off