Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am expecting 220-230 marks in jee 2010

i am in general category. what rank and branch will i get.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harshit

your pridicted rank is 3200-3500

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 5 days ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but cbseresult.nic.in continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?

@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Should I prefer cse at UIET chandigarh or aeronautical engineering at PEC?

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

both the instittutes are good.so answering to this is a bit difficult i think you should follow your interest but if you are not interested in any of the two than surely cse at uiet...

SAHIL 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off