i am expecting 220-230 marks in jee 2010

i am in general category. what rank and branch will i get.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harshit

your pridicted rank is 3200-3500

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 4 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 4 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 4 months ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi one month ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe one month ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
hello sir, i m akash... i am confused so as to which branch should i take for b.tech....... most likely i have 2 option.. first..i can do mechanical in kiit,bbsr or should i choose...

Akash , first of all congratulations on your selection. Both the branches are evergreen and everpaying branch. You must go to that branch which interests you more and where you can excel....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
My marks are 200 in JEE Mains and I have 90%. Which college can i get ?

Hi, try to prepare hard for JEE Advanced and you can get IIT Because you will not get good branch in NIT with this number .

Sonal Singh 8 months ago

Many ops are there... specify your region and intersts..

Vignesh M 7 months ago

hi, Please tell me about your category first.

sneha singh 7 months ago
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »