MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i am expecting 220-230 marks in jee 2010

i am in general category. what rank and branch will i get.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harshit

your pridicted rank is 3200-3500

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one month ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now

You should contact them at their helpline number.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...

apply for the 2 nd round atleast

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
reproduction in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details