DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am expecting 220-230 marks in jee 2010

i am in general category. what rank and branch will i get.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harshit

your pridicted rank is 3200-3500

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i just hv 2 months left...what books should i refer that would cover all types of questions appearing in aipmt?

First of all please revise NCERT again. Put this at first position in your priority list because direct statements are taken from NCERT for making questions. And as only two months are left ...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
so a student with only maths cannot opt for biomedical engg.? only students with maths and bio. are eligible.?

bio medical is not very good stream and also does not have good scope in future it not compulsory to have both maths and bio but u will face some problems as there will be some subjecTs of...

ng29 4 days ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 11 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago
View all Questions »