Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hello sir,

I am expecting a score of 210 in jee .

Do i have a chance of getting aerospace engg in any iit ?

Thanks & Regards,

S.Anand

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anand,

As your score is of 210 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4500 to 5000. According to the calculation chances are less that you can get Aerospace engineering in any of the IIT's .

for aerospace engineering your approximated rank would be under 2200 and for that expected marks would have been 245

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the level of the paper is slightly decresed.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

you can also try askiitians online study material.

2015 years ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...

If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)

Prajwal Kavad 14 days ago
can u tell me how is the http://mathsiit.blogspot.com/ for iit aspirants ?

it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
  img
Komal one month ago
i am getting 274 marks in bitsat 2015 . can i get admission into bits for comp. science ? ( there are chances to get adm ? should i apply for adm. or not ?

You have a good chance of getting admission , but getting CS will be tough. Page|1 Degree programme at Pilani Campus Expected Cut-off BITSAT score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 309 B.E.(Hons.):...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

For 274, no chance of Computer science....may be you get nonpreferable branch after 2 nd or 3 rd round of counselling at BITSAT.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

The last year cut off for biits is around 291-293.So there are few percentage of opportunities to be selected,Its better if you try some universities like sastra,LPU,CBIT. So that some of...

tiny one month ago
View all Questions »