coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Hello sir,

I am expecting a score of 210 in jee .

Do i have a chance of getting aerospace engg in any iit ?

Thanks & Regards,

S.Anand

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anand,

As your score is of 210 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4500 to 5000. According to the calculation chances are less that you can get Aerospace engineering in any of the IIT's .

for aerospace engineering your approximated rank would be under 2200 and for that expected marks would have been 245

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the level of the paper is slightly decresed.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.

Yes you may get.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari 9 months ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago
Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?

The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)

Neeti 9 months ago

Check the site iiaeit.org , you’ll get everything there :)

Neeti 9 months ago

Where will it be conducted

VINEETH N 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details