Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hello sir,

I am expecting a score of 210 in jee .

Do i have a chance of getting aerospace engg in any iit ?

Thanks & Regards,

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anand,

As your score is of 210 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4500 to 5000. According to the calculation chances are less that you can get Aerospace engineering in any of the IIT's .

for aerospace engineering your approximated rank would be under 2200 and for that expected marks would have been 245

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the level of the paper is slightly decresed.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...
ankit raj 3 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?
Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...
Is BIT Mesra a good college for chemical engg.? Are there any further scope to do research? How is the college?
BIT Mesra Ranchi is very good colleges for Chemical engineering,But if u want to do hardcore chemical Engineering,Go for INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY,MUMBAI..Chemical engireeng from that...
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details