MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello sir,

I am expecting a score of 210 in jee .

Do i have a chance of getting aerospace engg in any iit ?

Thanks & Regards,

S.Anand

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anand,

As your score is of 210 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4500 to 5000. According to the calculation chances are less that you can get Aerospace engineering in any of the IIT's .

for aerospace engineering your approximated rank would be under 2200 and for that expected marks would have been 245

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the level of the paper is slightly decresed.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna one month ago

Please

RON one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 3 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 3 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
iit bombay mech vs iit kgp 5 yr dd cse ? i want to pursue higher studies abroad.my jee rank is 419 in cml.

Hi Asket, Both IITs would provide you awesome opportunity to study in abroad like Stanford, MIT, Columbia etc. You need to decide your interest among the two streams. If you do not have any...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

that means you r interested in engineering. so first choose a branch. look at the curriculum and learn what each industry enables you to do. you cant switch between these 2 branches when you...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago
Take Free online Test from www.edvie.com and improve your subject by finding out your strengths & weakness with detailed analysis

Hurry up friends Live Exam dates are 9th,16th,23rd,30th march and 2nd,april

shashivardhan one year ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 5 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
View all Questions »