coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Hello sir,

I am expecting a score of 210 in jee .

Do i have a chance of getting aerospace engg in any iit ?

Thanks & Regards,

S.Anand

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anand,

As your score is of 210 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4500 to 5000. According to the calculation chances are less that you can get Aerospace engineering in any of the IIT's .

for aerospace engineering your approximated rank would be under 2200 and for that expected marks would have been 245

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the level of the paper is slightly decresed.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HELLO there, I am studying in10th grade CBSE and I really want to go for IIT even though I don't have much knowledge about what is IIT, I wanted to know what should I take in my11 and 12,...

IIT mains and advance required to get seat in IIT. Please share your contact details so that we can guide you one on one in a better way.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago

to get into iit firts you have to qualify jee mains to become eligible for jee advanced which is required to get into iits

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir, As I have finished my doing MCQ of 12 class and I decided do only important lessons MCQ of 11class and I hope to finish it within 15 Feb. But I have doubt should I donew MCQ questions...

If you are preparing for AIPMT, you may test yourself at mock test sites like cybermocktest.com/aipmt/

Brahma 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off