ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

new IITs are ranked nowhere in the top Engg colleges of India. what is the reason? In your view where these colleges lie in the overall ranking.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since the newly opened IIT's are not fully operated on its own all of them are running under the mentorship of any of its nearest zone IIT, so these are even not having their own campus right now, and the average  intake in each of these is almost 120 students.

So these 120 students eighter occupy Mechanical or elctrical brach because most of them have only these two branches including civil engineering also.

So it will take some time to these colleges to establish ..  and all other are alreay established..

For further details you can vist the following link:

http//:www.askiitians.com

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 8 days ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 5 hours ago

thank you @prajwal for your suggestion

Mondo Camry 5 hours ago

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 5 hours ago
For M.tech in Electrical Engineering, which is a better option.... IIT Guwahati or NIT Trichy? Plz answer..... Its urgent

IIT Guwahati > NIT Trichy Placement wise, NIT is better than IIT G But name matters, IIT G.. One last advice, contact the admin team of NIT T and IIT G ask the record of Mechanical engg...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

UMM..., it is just like a clash of titans, actually out of the two no one is lesser than the other but yes one better thing can surely be done , that is to combat these two with some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
i checked out the answer key i found tthat i scored that186 which branch will i get

pls specify ur category

mohit vashishtha 21 days ago

u might get mechanical

grenade 21 days ago

but according to resonance prediction for gen cat 201 will be the mark to get a seat in iit.

mohit vashishtha 21 days ago
View all Questions »