ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want a career at NASA. which branch will be good and which institute? whether a degree in aerospace engg in IITs or IIST will be of help?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT for aerospace is better ..one thing is that .. the placements are good in iits (at least the old ones ) than in IIST ..

also IIST is still in a developing stage.. with only its campus being been developed still but IITs are well established

and the funding for IITs when compared to IIST for research activities will also will be more..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 15 days ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
in mains most scoring topics or important one

At the time hours near to exam, scoring is important. Time for studying is before exams during two years.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 26 days ago
which college is better among these colleges srm modinagar or manipal jaipur or hbti kanpur ?

HBTI Kanpur ….. no doubt..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

Well every college or university today is mad after quality education, provgiding requisite benefits to its students and working towards perfection...So it becomes little hard to anwer about...

Alex Power 14 days ago
I HAVE SCORED 133 MARKS IN JEE MAINS. I GOT 95.2% IN CBSE BOARD EXAM IN THIS YEAR 2015. CAN I GET A SEAT IN NIT? PLEASE REPLY.

you can get a seat in nit but not in good nit and not a good branch

Gman Namg 21 hours ago

what about your advanced paper

Gman Namg 21 hours ago
View all Questions »