Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

i want a career at NASA. which branch will be good and which institute? whether a degree in aerospace engg in IITs or IIST will be of help?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT for aerospace is better ..one thing is that .. the placements are good in iits (at least the old ones ) than in IIST ..

also IIST is still in a developing stage.. with only its campus being been developed still but IITs are well established

and the funding for IITs when compared to IIST for research activities will also will be more..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
HOW CAN I SCORE UP TO 200 IN IIT MAIN S AND ADVANCE PLZZZ TELL MEE..............

Hii Yes you can score that much marks .Its an output of disciplined work and continuous evaluation of what your progress is. read good books and follow time management . You will be able to...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ chauhan to score 200 in mains and advanced u need to do constant work but smarter work . 1- prepare a time table and strictly follow it . 2- donot follow many books as it will lead to...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

U HAVE TO STUDY HARD TO GET ADMISSION IN NITS,BITS OR IITS. MINIMUM 6 HRS STUDY IS REQUIRED. FOLLOW UR FACULTY AND BOOKS TOLD BY THEM, AND CLASS MATERIAL. FOR IITS,BOOKS RECOMMENDED...

krunal 22 days ago
Should I choose non attending shcool in +2 for JEE preparations?

@ vansh No , most of the student are doing wrong here only , join a good cbs schools , but u need to make up the mind that u have to spend less time in school prep and more time on jee prep ...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago
I got 154 in jee mains and 92.8 percent in CBSE board.. Can I get admission in IIITs.

Yes dear, you ahve chances as you have a very good score in Jee as well as board, still you need to visit the official weblink of an IIT to get to know the status overthere and also about...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi aurea please predict your all india rank using your jee advance marks and if your rank is below 10,000 then chances ARE there. To predict your rank visit...

SAHIL 2 months ago
my OBC-NCL rank of jee main 2016 is 23000. can i get a nit?

please make a visit on the link. you will get best options available for you there http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and post if any doubt regards...

SAHIL one month ago
Amongst the following, the most basic compound is A. Benzylarnine B. Aniline C. Acetanilide D. p-Nitroaniline

Amongst the following, the most basic compound is A. Benzylarnine THANKS ALSO CHECK http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages/complete-jee-main-advanced-course-and-test-series

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off