ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want a career at NASA. which branch will be good and which institute? whether a degree in aerospace engg in IITs or IIST will be of help?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT for aerospace is better ..one thing is that .. the placements are good in iits (at least the old ones ) than in IIST ..

also IIST is still in a developing stage.. with only its campus being been developed still but IITs are well established

and the funding for IITs when compared to IIST for research activities will also will be more..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 14 days ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 14 days ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 13 days ago
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

2015 years ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 14 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar 9 months ago
how much marks requried to get 11000 or above rank in jee 2014

> 250
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago
Sir I want to know that can i get admission in any one of these IIIT-D, DTU or NSIT with 63.4% in cbse board and belong to general category n also have Delhi quota....If I score around 300...

For admission into IIIT-D, you must have atleast 75% in the class-12th exam..... For DTU nad NSIT, you have to go through JEE-MAIN exam, in which, if you get a good rank(on the basis of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

As foar as the marks obtained in the CBSE are concerned, you are eligible to apply for DTU and other colleges. About the score that you stated, is a pretty decent score but don’t limit...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

with 63.4%,you cannot even hope to get DTU,even if you get 320 or anything cbse board result is very very important.you need to get atleast 90%(this is the lower limit)in cbse board and for...

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
View all Questions »