i m a child going to be in 9th std.......there has been continous competition for entrance of iit-jee.......so many ppl suggest me to start corces for iit-jee........but as a child i don'tknow wat this whole stuff is all abt..........so pls help me telling wat is it n after the entrance wat r diff. branches of it........pls help me.........

i m a child going to be in 9th std.......there has been continous competition for entrance of iit-jee.......so many ppl suggest me to start corces for iit-jee........but as a child i don'tknow wat this whole stuff is all abt..........so pls help me telling wat is it n after the entrance wat r diff. branches of it........pls help me.........Laughing

Grade:9

1 Answers

Simran Bhatia
348 Points
13 years ago

Dear vishal,

As you told that you are in calss 9, so first of all if you are so much concerned about IIT JEE then you need to be clear with the basic concepts of Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry.

As your level of studies would be drastically changing after you are finished with your class 10th boards. All studies upto class 10th level would be used as applications from class 11th.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

For further details you can visit  the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/  or click here  to know more about the prepration of IIT JEE. 

Feel free to ask any doubts or queries.

Thanks and reagrds

Akhilesh SHukla

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free