Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: OFFER5

why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
what is the scope in engineering physics?where can i get jobs after the M.Tech?

@ saurin The scope of this branch is so wide . after EEE AND ECE its the most sought branch of physics for physics lover . the branch have a essential mix from EEE , mechanical , ND ECE ....

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for enginering or not

one single question paper cant decide your future ….so first of all you think the reason for your failure if it is your fault then workhard for future ….never put doubts uncleared ..clear...

KALYAN 7 months ago

Dear Ammulu, Don’t feel about your mathematics. Grade need for only get promotion to engineer not for your future. so, just try to get good grade in semister. In interview they don’t see...

vannala shivanand 7 months ago

Dear Ammulu, If you fail in Mathematics don’t feel sad if you practise so much problems in Mathes than you can get good grade in mathes.Don’t think the paper will be tough or easy that is...

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off