DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma one month ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena one month ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details