ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 hours ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 3 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 3 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
i had attempted the manipal online test and i got 57out of 200,i will get the seat in manipal for mechanical

Although the chances are very rare, but try hard for prep now onwrds.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

what is marks out of 200 to get amechanical engineering seat in manipal

P Naga Sai 2 months ago

Do the results come after giving test ? I have to also give it

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
sir i want to know my expected rank that from which rank to which rank i can get my rank my jee mains score is 42 and board score is 84.8

It would be in lakhs,The board of control will provide you rank, it will give informantion , about how many members are there before you,It will be of no use for taking admission in IIT’s...

tiny 16 days ago

it would be in lakhs it would be no use of you to get in nits you can see other options like lovely professional university srm chennai …....etc all the best

sajid 15 days ago

SORRY u wont be getting any rank PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago
Sir my dad is jst asking accrdng to u if pec ,chqndigarh is a nit what wud be its ranking among nits plz answer specific...(plz be specific its imp 4 me)

NIT > PEC … for PREFERABLE BRANCHes....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Sir i jst plead u for a specific answer can we call pec among top 10 nits

pranav yesterday
View all Questions »