ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
how can i prepare for iit after passing class 12th since there is no availability of coaching centre in my city?

Dear shashank You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. Cleck here to know...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
is the askiitians rank predictor authentic? evry1 is commenting below the predictor dat it predicts the state rank and shows it as the AIR?

Actually, we tried to put the approx rank prediction, that you may get idea of range of rank
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

thats absolutely fyn...but the predicted rank is the ALL INDIA RANK or STATE RANK??

Arijit Saha 15 days ago

IT’s not absolute predictor., its an approximation to give you an idea.

shubham sharda 12 days ago
View all Questions »