Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
Which ML Khanna book is better: IIT Mathematics Or Objective Mathematics ?

@ nirm IIT mathematics book is the better one for jee main as well as advanced . for objective question u can opt for objective mathematics by r d sharma otherwis etake last 37 years papers ...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
I got 212 marks in resonance Mains level test. Should it be considered a bad score and how accurate is the test series of resonance. ( I am a dropper)

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Can we IIT mains after a gap of 1 year just after 12. like i have passed 12 in 2016 and can i give iit mains in 2018

HI JEEVASH YS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2018 BUT YOU HAVE TO SATISFY SOE MORE CONDITIONS LIKE The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD...

SAHIL one month ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl

Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes You may get it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Electrical engineering is possible with this rank...in NIT ​

aman kumar one year ago
I got chemical engineering in bit mesra and cse in bit patna. Which college should i join?

HI NEELENDRA YOU SHOULD JOIN CSE AT BITS PATNA. THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD PLACEMENT RECORD. MANY TOP COMPANY RECRUiTS FROM THERE. SO IF YOU POSSESS GOOD CODING SKILLS AND PRACTICAL...

SAHIL 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off