ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav one month ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 7 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

vikas yadav one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 10 months ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar 10 months ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »