why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 days ago
which extra books should i read for advance?

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….............................................................................
  img
Harishwar one month ago
I am currently in class 12. I would like to pursue a career in Marine Engineering? I wanted to know if Btech Marine Engineering if done from a top college has good market or not compared to...

About course Marine Engineering offers an exciting career for adventurous students. It involves the construction and maintenance of ships, other sailing vessels, ports and cargo facilities...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Marine Engg. is indeed good. The gestation period is long compared to CS & Chemical., but the most important aspect of life is that you will have the best balance of work and personal...
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India

Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Gud Article!!!!!

avinash sharma 5 years ago
plz......... suggest me to score 250 marks in mains... please suggest important topics....in pcm.........not chapters.....!!!

Important topics for JEE Main based on previous years pattern Most important topics for Maths are (In decreasing order of importance) LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY [Marks 20]...
  img
ruchi yadav 8 months ago
View all Questions »