why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have 10days left for my competetive test on application of derivatives n indefinite integrals!!! pls suggest me an effective method to study!!!

Practice past 10 years question papers. Cover all the concepts which are involved in the past years. That will cover important areas of your syllabus....
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 6 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »