DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

why doesn't anyone look into this perspective that in the "physics-mathematics" confusion..even the english students lost their valuable 20-30 minutes. This time they could have easily utilised in solving around 10 questions..as it is paper-1 was lengthy with tricky maths..though it wasn't impossible to make out the mistake,in that pressure of three hours and all the more "jee" it was definitely time consuming..moreover the represntative from the IIT reached after 25-30 minutes in most of the centres..in many they didnt come at all...so english students are, if not equally to the hindi ones, have been deprived of fair exam taking..we all should therefore suppport a re-exam in the equal benefit for all aspirants.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anjani,

You are very much correct. I agree with you....

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...

Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »