ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

with a score of 210-215 what rank i may get? with this score can i get some good iit? pl reply urgently as i am confused.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please click the link given below for the IIT cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Please check your opening and closing rank:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Last year cuttof was 4588 -7152. and the lowest marks was 185 .

so this year depending upon the difficulty of paper you have chance to get this cource.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
is it required to be above the cut off marks in jee main 2015 to get a seat in nit???

of course it is required that to take admission in nit or other govt college candidate must have to qualify the jeee main means score above cut off as per his/her category. bcoz admission is...

ng29 25 days ago

@imranmd i am definitely sure and had not mistaken u think logically if someone had not cleared jee main how he will be able to get seat in nit

ng29 23 days ago

No its not neccesary that u should above cutoff.because cut off marks is ONLY FOR QUALIFYING TO “ADVANCE”.those marks are not the qualifying markss for jee main...i think so u have mistaken...

imranmd 23 days ago
nishant vora sir, i got 83 marks in jee mains. i expect 85-90% in cbse boards. Although i got rank in viteee good enough to get my desired branch (civil engineering) in vellore...

Dear student, If your plan is higher studies, i suggest you take a drop. If you want to get MS or Mtech in any college, you need a very good profile in your btech. Also if you can make it to...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Dear student, Pls tell me what is your long term goal in life? your interests? Also tell me how much you think will you improve if you take a year drop? Based on this I would love to answer...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Why don’t you vivit the official websites of these mentioned institutions and after that gather the requisite information and cleaar all of your doubts. If you wish me to recommend you...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
View all Questions »