ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am an ST candidate and i am expecting to get 165 marks in JEE2010,what will be ST category rank and AIR

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear alar kerketta

Depending upon the marks obtain and level of difficulty of paper your pridicted rank is 40-80 in ST category.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The oxide of an element possesses the molecular formula, M2O3.if the equivalent mass of the metalis 9, the atomic mass of the metal will be: 27 18 9 4.5

Athul Vasan T one month ago

Athul Vasan T: Can you give me a hint to solve this answer?

HP one month ago

sajid 8 days ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 days ago
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 4 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush yesterday

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago
minimum marks to crack punjab medical entrance test

72 % of total marks allotted..... Last year cutoff was near 70 % of total marks for BAMS pragramme...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 25 days ago
i dont know which course (engg./pure science)i should select .i dont seem to have any passion

Listen to your heart first...if it guides you in a right channel follow it otherwise listen to your brain and think logically...in the years to come you have to be well settled as in...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago

i will prefer u to pursue ur engg in computer science as it is very vast field and has very application parts that are very interesting languages in computer are very intersting also...

ng29 27 days ago

if you are not having the passion then don’t do

grenade 27 days ago
View all Questions »