Physics
(out of 160)

General (CML)

OBC

SC

ST

PD

This is the cut of marks for jee 2009.

this year we are expecting maths cutt of slightly below than jee 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
My cbse board pcm aggregate is 93.3%. JEE Mains score – 58.(gen) ipu rank- 13000. uptu (gngl rank)- 1929. Which best college can i get for CS or IT? Should i consider drop of an year?...

Class 12 th marks are very good. Very rare chance into IPU based Gov Colleges. You should try UPTU based Govt and good Pvt Colleges. JSS AKGEC GALGOTIA KIET ABES.....their CS and EC or IT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Your board percentage is good,you can take admission in top privite universities and they provide you good scholarships and guide you in achieving job in top MNC’s. ther universities are...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

Board score is quite good, but your JEE score is not quite promising...you can try in your hometown colleges or at some other renowned institutions...Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida Lovely...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
is vit cs a good option or bits dual courses at score of 293 in bitsat2015

BITS got good ranking than VIT but CS isa very good branch. If you are very much interested to take up CS go for it. As u said dual courses in BITS you didnt mention about which branch it is...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

If you are more interested to take any dual course its better to take MSc Maths as you can go for Software jobs after graduation. Some times MSc Maths got huge placements than Lower level B...
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

For ur marks its tough to get mech seat in BITS of any campus
  img
Avinash 11 days ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »