Physics
(out of 160)

General (CML)

OBC

SC

ST

PD

This is the cut of marks for jee 2009.

this year we are expecting maths cutt of slightly below than jee 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 19 days ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 9 days ago
sir iuploaded the documents tomorrow night and it showed upload succeeded but till now, no uploads are being shown when i login what to do pls tell

You have to wait atleast for one day, the status will be shown after you doucments are scruitnised by the iit, the updation of the status will take some time
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 5 years ago
1 mole of a gas is changed from its initial state (15ml,2atm) to final state(4l,10atm) respectively. if the change can be represented by a straight line in P-V curve, calculate the maximum...

Hi Yogendra, We have to maximise this, so differentiating, Get V from here put them in the equation to get the final answer. And Are you sure it was "15ml" ?? Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Its just a simple application of straight lines. If you have two points of a line you can find the straight line equation like that.

Arun Kumar one month ago

Sir i am not getting it. can u explain me the first step ? P=(10-8)/(4-0.015)(v-4)+10

Yogendra SIngh one month ago
Can anybody please tell me the pattern of question paper of KVPY EXAMINATION to be held in 2014?????

Stream SA- Exam pattern : Part 1 Maths - 15 Questions, Physics - 15 questions , - chemistry -15 questions , - bio 15 questions - All 1 marks questions - MCQ Part 2: 5 questions each in...

Sonal Singh 3 months ago

Stream SA and SX stands for??????

Harsh Srivastava 2 months ago

Thank You very much

Harsh Srivastava 2 months ago
View all Questions »