Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

jee 2010 question no 65 paper I the Key given is AB as per resoncance, career point , bansal and FiitJEE while the key is ABCD  as per Narayana and Sri Chaitanya can you please clarify ?

One mole of an ideal gas in initial state A undergoes a cyclic process ABCA as shown in the figure. its pressure at A is P6...... 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

for this question Answer is A and B .

for option C and D these aoption satisfied the condition but besides this other value of P and T is also possible so we can not surely say that this is the only value of P and T .so option A and B is only correct

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 2 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 2 days ago

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey 2 days ago

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

3 hours ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
please tell me which topics are very important for iit mains and advanced. are there any topics, i should not pay much attention to? i need help. please guide me.

Complete analysis of the jee paper (topic wise) is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

all topics are important for mains some are skipped in advanced just search for JEE subject wise analysis and decide accordingly,.. thank you

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit

You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this score..........now, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Very very rare chance..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
Pl give me list of most scoring topics for jee mains for all the three subjects

Dear Student, Please see the analysis of previous year papers of JEE and get the idea detailed idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Hey axz, no chapters are important for jee, placing a chapter below other is not good becoz just like we look at the analysis and predict ,,the paper setters also see the analysis and put...

Himanshu 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off