Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

jee 2010 question no 65 paper I the Key given is AB as per resoncance, career point , bansal and FiitJEE while the key is ABCD  as per Narayana and Sri Chaitanya can you please clarify ?

One mole of an ideal gas in initial state A undergoes a cyclic process ABCA as shown in the figure. its pressure at A is P6...... 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

for this question Answer is A and B .

for option C and D these aoption satisfied the condition but besides this other value of P and T is also possible so we can not surely say that this is the only value of P and T .so option A and B is only correct

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?

Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago

@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
How many should I study frm bow to crack iit, I come home at 6:15..pls arrange me a time table

@ anvesh u have to create time table of your own beacuse u knows what is your strong subject and whats your weak subject and where u need to work upon . so go ahead and give the max. time...

2016 years ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 4 years ago
I got 154 in jee mains this year and 92.8 percentage in boards.. Can I get admission in IIITs..

Very rare chance, because for iiits you should be above 200 atleast and 90% in +2 under 60-40 state quota except some north east states
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score is good enough to try at NITs or at one of the renowned and reputed private institutions but not at IITs as the merit for IITs has gone high like anything this...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login www.askiitians.com.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off