DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I AM interested in IIT so i wat to study for the entrance exam so i want to know where is the IIT JEE coaching centres in madurai,    tamilnadu

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Time institute and Brilliant tutorials are good institutes situated in Madurai. They have good past records and have an all India network. Their test series are also on all india basis and hence it makes u more competitive by making u compete with students from all over india.

Brilliant Tutorials announced its two year classroom course for IIT-JEE 2011. 1840 students of Brilliant were confirmed successful in IIT-JEE 08.

Also you can join Askiitians online coaching where all the experts community is there to help you and guide you..

Please click the link given below for Packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  
AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
My daughter got 8149 rank in JEE advance. Please let me know the IIT/Branch we will get

For this rank geeting seat in branches like ECE EEE MECH CS old and new IITs is tough but you may get in MSc or but minimal chances for branches like Metallurgy or Material sciences new...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Many Congratulations to your daughter. For information related to opening and closing rank of IITs for different branches you can go to the official website of jeeadvanced. Best of Luck for...
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

there are only opportunitie of only biotechnology opportunity according to your rank. You need to check the previous year and be looking at offiocial website. the universities are which...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Ok then Its fine.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 22 days ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »