ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I AM interested in IIT so i wat to study for the entrance exam so i want to know where is the IIT JEE coaching centres in madurai,    tamilnadu

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Time institute and Brilliant tutorials are good institutes situated in Madurai. They have good past records and have an all India network. Their test series are also on all india basis and hence it makes u more competitive by making u compete with students from all over india.

Brilliant Tutorials announced its two year classroom course for IIT-JEE 2011. 1840 students of Brilliant were confirmed successful in IIT-JEE 08.

Also you can join Askiitians online coaching where all the experts community is there to help you and guide you..

Please click the link given below for Packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  
AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 7 days ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 24 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 8 days ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i got 79 marks in jee mains......i am obc ncl.....will i qualify for writing advanced?

yep! chances are high. be +ve :)

Amruth Mangalath 2 months ago

Yes there are pretty good chances to be at an NIT....but if you are in a fix,...unable to find the right answer...do one thing...check out the cutoff list of the NIt...and along with iot go ...

Aniket Bagga 18 days ago

yep you have chance. prepare for adv. good luck.

sajid 29 days ago
i got 79 marks in jee main and i scored 66.2 % in bihar board what will be my rank nd can i get nit

It highly impossible to get qualify as you are not in the cutoff range. All the best
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Very rare chance of getting NIT. For rank use askiitians rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago
View all Questions »