I AM interested in IIT so i wat to study for the entrance exam so i want to know where is the IIT JEE coaching centres in madurai,    tamilnadu

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Time institute and Brilliant tutorials are good institutes situated in Madurai. They have good past records and have an all India network. Their test series are also on all india basis and hence it makes u more competitive by making u compete with students from all over india.

Brilliant Tutorials announced its two year classroom course for IIT-JEE 2011. 1840 students of Brilliant were confirmed successful in IIT-JEE 08.

Also you can join Askiitians online coaching where all the experts community is there to help you and guide you..

Please click the link given below for Packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Regards,  
AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 20 days ago
Whats your opinion about Mathematics for the JEE Advanced 1st Edition by khurana and rajpurohit? Would it be enough for jee mains and jee advanced? Please reply soon.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this articel all the good books are mentioned in it, it will be very helpful for you.
  img
A fighter plane flying at an altitude of 1.5 km with a speed 72 km per hr passes directly overhead an anti aircraft gun. At what angle from the vertical should the gun be fired for the shell...

lets it is fired at angleØ, then at time t the bullet hit the plane 72*5/18 t= 600cosØ *t 1500=600sinØ*t-5t^2 20= 600 cosØ cosØ=1/3 sinØ=2sqrt(2)/3
  img
please tel me the top most colleges in india for engineering study.

You better to gothrough the colleges:::: University Location Outlook 2013 India Today 2013 Dataquest 2012 B. S. Abdur Rahman University B. S. Abdur Rahman University Chennai Unranked...

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

Gulzar Group Of Institutes at Khannais one of the best institute for Engineering Study. GGI is one of the College which has Robotics Engineering in the north India.

Gurkirat Singh 10 months ago
what rank can i expect with 209 jee main marks & 91.6% cbse board marks in general category

Hey, Your overall rank may be around 20k. You may get decent NIT with this rank hopefully. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago

Your rank will be around 13,000 to 16,000 Thanks and regards Sher Mohammad faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

abcxyz one month ago
View all Questions »