ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i want to ask that if i get rank in iit 2010 but fail to get the desired branch, can i give the iit exam in 2011?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

dont jus drop an yr yaar.... u still hav many other xams left lik BITSAT oR AIEEE.....  But, if u r so desired of going to IITs , den repeat it.......

5 years ago

Dear saloni sharma

Yes you can give jee again in 2011.but after selection if you have taken admission in any IITs ,IT BHU or ISM Dhanbad.then u are not eligible for jee 2011.

If you are selected in jee 2010 and after u have not taken in any above maintion college then u are eligible for jee 2011.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 12 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 one month ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 one month ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda one month ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
i appeared for cbse board this year.i am stressed about what %age i am getting please tell me does cbse guys check the paper’s leniently or they cut the marks for every point mistakes.this...

of course it is true that this year both maths and english exams were tougher than previous years and dont worry about cbse result, as i had read an article in times of india that checking...

ng29 one month ago

look its not fixed that where will pares will be sent for checking it varies per year and nothing can be said about ot but i guess it can be confirmed from ur school as one my friend told...

ng29 one month ago

this year it will be little lenient because of toughness of exam and on the requests of students and teachers it will be loose marking

ng29 one month ago
whether i should go for msc physics in nit rkl or go for cs in iiit bbsr?

If you are intrested in programming then it would be better,If you want to continue in the physics or intrested in physics then its better in msc there are many other universities which...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago

if you have interst in physics then you can go with msc or you can do cs depends on your interest

sajid 10 days ago
View all Questions »