sir,what is omh’s law ?explain me clearly.

sir,what is omh’s law ?explain me clearly.

Grade:10

4 Answers

Phani
51 Points
8 years ago
ohm”s law states that the potential difference of any  conductor in a circuit is directly proportional to the current flowing through that part
     it is mathematically explained as V ∝ I
                                               V=IR...........where R is resistance of the conductor
Phani
51 Points
8 years ago
or........... 
Ohm's law states that the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the potential difference across the two points. Introducing the constant of proportionality, the resistance, one arrives at the usual mathematical equation that describes this relationship:
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Ohm's law states that the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the potential difference across the two points. Introducing the constant of proportionality, the resistance, one arrives at the usual mathematical equation that describes this relationship: V = I R
or

For many conductors of electricity, the electric current which will flow through them is directly proportional to the voltage applied to them. When a microscopic view of Ohm's law is taken, it is found to depend upon the fact that the drift velocity of charges through the material is proportional to the electric field in the conductor. The ratio of voltage to current is called the resistance, and if the ratio is constant over a wide range of voltages, the material is said to be an "ohmic" material. If the material can be characterized by such a resistance, then the current can be predicted from the relationship:
I = V/R
abhijeet Mandal
33 Points
7 years ago
The current flowing through a conductor is directly proportional to the potential difference applied across its ends,keeping the temperature and other physical conditions remain unchanged.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free