rgarding calculas and graphs the best book for iit jee with appropriate theory

rgarding calculas and graphs the best book for iit jee with appropriate theory

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

ADITI SINGH
95 Points
7 years ago
best book only for graph is "graph & function by s.k. goyal" by JPNPpublisher & in my personal view for any difficult function graph, it is the best book ever seen. other best book for function and calculus is "Higher math for beginner by ya. zeldovich" .Best problems book for function is 
"Problems in mathematics by V.Govorov, P.Dybov"  strong basic idea of calculus for a beginner by "Calculus made easy by Silvanous P. Thompson" which is a great book for beginner. Then start reading best conceptual book ever  "Thomas's Calculus: Early transcendental by George B. Thomas " & do it's all problems, which crystal clear your concept. Another classic book by MIR publisher for calculus theory "Differential and integral Calculus by N. Piskunov" (only volume1).

After you study theory in depth, you are ready to do very difficult problems from books"Problems in calculus of one variable by I.A. Maron" and "A problems book in mathematical analysis by G.N. Berman". For JEE please do "Advanced problems in Mathematics for JEE by Vikash Gupta"(Balaji publication). Also do previous year JEE questions of calculus to test your concept. After studying above books, you can easily master calculus for JEE. plz approve mohammad . plz

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mohammed 
Kindly mention that u want the books to master only calculus related to maths , for maths problem solving or for physics , which helps in developing physics foundation for derivation . 
as you have put this question in general physics catagory , thatswhy i asked .. 
Still as far as calculus is concerned , the first thing is your ncert , solve all the examples and question from their , then pick the NCERT exempler , that are the 2nd imp book . 
after that i could guarentee you that your besics will be crystal clear , and then go with either maths with m l khanna or objective maths by r d sharma . 
but any one of them . 
for jee advanced u need some boost in trignometry part as there are ques based on multiple concept . so, go with sl loney (trigo) . 
and ask the doubt if u are facing any in the forum 
ALL THE BEST ..
Ajay
209 Points
7 years ago
Three books come to my mind All books authored by Amit M Agarwal and Publish by Arihant
Play with Graphs 
Diffrential Calculus.
Integral Calculus
I have also reviewed Diffrential Calculus book on amazon. You can read the full review on Amazon which I published on 6th July
Right know most of books are  being sold at good discount , so pick them up .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free