There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

Hello sir,

I am currently in eleventh standard. I am having very much difficulty in physics due to which i am not able to understand any of the ongoing topics like conservation of momentum etc. I find even circular motion and projectile motion very tough. Initially i could not make  some of my topics like calculus , log  etc strong. what should i do now in order to save my degrading level of physics? Sir please reply and thanks for your help in advance

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aakriti Khetarpal

This type of problem generally occure with 11 th standard student .because pattern of study is suddenly changes from 10th to 11 th

if you solve problem of 11th standard physics just by memorising few formua without understanding the whole concept.then you find it very difficult.

I will suggest you to read whole topic first and then see examples related to them.then go for exercise.

take hepl of your teacher in understanding the basic concepts of the chapter. or you can join any coaching classes.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

What is the dimension of centre of mass? I have my physics viva tomorrow.......
i asked for “centre of mass” not mass …...they are very much different centre of mass comes in the concept of rigid body dynamics
Anwesha Barman one month ago
Unit for mass is Kilograms or grams.It is sure .Don’t doubt on it. we see naturally at shops some body asking for 5Kg blackgrametc,..There are so many examples in daily life.
cris gayle one month ago
A particle starts from rest and moves on a curve with constant angular acceleration of 3.0 rad/s square units .An observer starts his stopwatch at a certain instant and record that the...
Whats problem in this ..This is more simpler than previous one. The Angular displacent in ‘n’th second is given by: (X) n = u + (a/2)(2n-1) Where, u = the angular velocity when the...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
I don’t think that’?s right.I’l?l try making the question more clear.The 4 th ?second is 4 seconds after the stopwatch was started and the total displacement was 120 rad...
Leaf one month ago
Let The total displacement be when stpwatch starts be “X” so, the total displacent = X=0.t + (1/2).3.4.4 X=12rad. So. The Angular displacement when the stopwatch starts= X= (1/2).3.T 2...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
For a body moving in circular motion with a constant angular velocity, the magnitude of average acceleration over a period of half a revolution is x times th emagnitude of its instantaneous ...
Average accln. = (vjcap – (-vjcap))/(pi/w) = > 2vjcap*w/pi where w is constant angular velocity given. Now, Given 2v*w/pi = x * dv/dt dv/v = (2*w/x*pi)dt integerate both sides logv =...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i want any book on electronics iam interested please provide it to me sir
@ kalyan what u want to study from that book . in case u are in class 12 th and want to study semiconducter then go for resnick halliday . its the best book for electronics upto class 12 th ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
if you want to study analog circuits and devices, I would suggest you to study the book written by sedra and smith it will help you to help you to build your foundation. If you want to...
HIMANSHU SAXENA 2 months ago
What is Lenz law explain it briefly thanku ?????????????
Lenz's law obeys Newton's third law of motion (i.e to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction) and the conservation of energy (i.e energy may neither be created...
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 months ago
lenz law is the direction of an induced emf that always opposes thenchanges in magnetic flux that causes. This law gives the direction of induced emf. It is a consequence of law of...
mounika 8 months ago
How do I proceed with the sum? Please help on how to proceed!
@ tejaswini its a question from electromagnetic induction . in the first part of the question its asking abt finding the current . and acc to the formula the current (i ) = induced emf (e ) ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts