Hello sir, I am currently in eleventh standard. I am having very much difficulty in physics due to which i am not able to understand any of the ongoing topics like conservation of momentum etc. I find even circular motion and projectile motion very tough. Initially i could not make some of my topics like calculus , log etc strong. what should i do now in order to save my degrading level of physics? Sir please reply and thanks for your help in advance

Hello sir,

I am currently in eleventh standard. I am having very much difficulty in physics due to which i am not able to understand any of the ongoing topics like conservation of momentum etc. I find even circular motion and projectile motion very tough. Initially i could not make  some of my topics like calculus , log  etc strong. what should i do now in order to save my degrading level of physics? Sir please reply and thanks for your help in advance

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear aakriti Khetarpal

This type of problem generally occure with 11 th standard student .because pattern of study is suddenly changes from 10th to 11 th

if you solve problem of 11th standard physics just by memorising few formua without understanding the whole concept.then you find it very difficult.

I will suggest you to read whole topic first and then see examples related to them.then go for exercise.

take hepl of your teacher in understanding the basic concepts of the chapter. or you can join any coaching classes.

Regards

Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free