coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

h c verma

pg 54            Q48

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi there, I have all the solutions of HC Verma's Questions, if you want them mail me at

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

How to slove the question in the above image......can u give me a proper solution.
When the body reaches the maximum height the vertical component of velocity becomes zero. S y = u y .t + (a y .t 2 )/2 H = 0.t + (gt 2 )/2 Hence, t = [2H / g] 1/2
Himanshu 3 months ago
I think the above answer is wrong as the time of flight is the total time spend by the stone during its flight. The answer for your question is given below: At maximum height, vertical...
Adarsh 3 months ago
what is work..............................................................?
Work is done when a force that is applied to an object moves that object. The work is calculated by multiplying the force by the amount of movement of an object (W = F * d). A force of 10...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
dear tushan, Work is said to be done by a force when a body undergoes displacement in the direction of force.
SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
WHAT IS LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY...........................?
According to me simple energy law is energy given is equal to energy utilized. You can use this statement as a conclusion.the original law is stated in above answer
vishal 2 months ago
DEAR HAYATHI, Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. One form of energy can be converted into another form.
SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
What is angular frequenc..............................??????????????????????????????
the frequency of a steadily recurring phenomenon expressed in radians per second. A frequency in hertz can be converted to an angular frequency by multiplying it by 2π.
sudarshan 9 months ago
Wave motion is defined as the movement of a distortion of a material or medium, where the individual parts or elements of the material only move back-and-forth, up-and-down, or in a cyclical...
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
ANGULAR FREQUENCY is the magnitude of the vector quantity angular velocity. The term angular frequency vector is sometimes used as a synonym for the vector quantity angular velocity
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
two wires of equal length but different cross sectional area A 1 and A 2 and specific resistance ρ 1 and ρ 2 are joined in parallel .the equivalent specific resistance is given as___(ans:ρ...
We have length of resistances R1 and R2 = l. Area of cross section A1 and A2 resp of R1 and R2 Specific resistances ρ1 and ρ2 resp of R1 and R2 We have R eq = (R1.R2)/(R1+R2) Where R1=...
Keshav Yadav 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts