Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

A force F=(10i+5j)N acts on a body of mass 10gm.If the body is at origine at time t=0,then what would be its position at time t=5s?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

F = 10i + 5j  

as F=ma where m=0.01kg

accl. of body(a) = 1000i+500j

equation of motion is : S = ut + 0.5at2 with starting at rest , u =0

position = (0.5*1000*25 i + 0.5*500*25 j )

= (12500 i + 6250 j)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult
to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.We are all
IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

IIT Kgp - 05 batch

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

The density of waterr is max. at 40 C.please explain in physics terminology
Because at 4 degree celsium the temperature force is balanced from all the sides. H2O molecules have a lots of free space and thus above freezing point the water starts melting and with the ...
2017 years ago
the time taken by a vehicle to go from one station to the other is 100s. if it is recorded by a stop watch having least count of many significant figures are there in one second
significant figures includes all the digits only the exception id for leading andd trailing zeroes. And only the non – zero digits are considered to be significant figures.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Can the pendulum clocks be used in an artificial satellite?
@ honey no, not at all , a satelite is in a constant free fall motion . hence anything inside will feel the weightlessness . so, no g will act on the pendulum , so, we donot have any...
2017 years ago
What is harmonic series?give a small expression????????????????????
Gowri sankar, The harmonic series the divergent infinite series.It names derive from the concepts of overtones.
SAI SARDAR 9 months ago
Hello Gowri A harmonic series is the sequence of sounds where the base frequency of each sound is an integral multiple of the lowest base frequency. Pitched musical instruments are often...
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
dear gowri harmonic series the divergent infinate series whose name was derived from the concepts of overtonees.the set of frequencies consisting of fundamental and the harmonics realated...
sudarshan 9 months ago
A 110 V dc heater is used on an ac source such that the heat produced is same as it produces when connected to 110 V dc in same time intervals .What would be the rms value of the...
Since heat produced is same in same time period therfore voltage for this time period is same across the heater. For Dc supply voltage is 110 V. So, RMS voltage is also 110 V. BEST OF...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
what is the defination of longitudinal waves and transeverse waves?
longitudinal waves: the medium of particle vibration is parllel to propagation wave is called longitudinal waves Ex:sound waves transvese waves: the medium of particle vibration is...
BOLLU SRINIVAS one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts