i hhave hardly half a month for revising physics.truly speaking, i havent given much attention towards physics for jee. i am confident with chem and maths.how can i now fully revise every topic so that i hold a good stand in physics too.also the sayings that this year kanpur being setting the paper so a high difficulty level being expected is making me tense.plz help me out.

i hhave hardly half a month for revising physics.truly speaking, i havent given much attention towards physics for jee. i am confident with chem and maths.how can i now fully revise every topic so that i hold a good stand in physics too.also the sayings that this year kanpur being setting the paper so a high difficulty level being expected is making me tense.plz help me out.

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

melvin davis
6 Points
13 years ago

i also heard that 

i guess that by revising hc verma will be good since there can be questions on the pattern followed in it.

be good in doing problems involving integration in physics.

yet the paper will be comparitvely easy since the the following pattern of jee is becoming th paper easy.

i'm strong at physics and maths so i'm concentrating in that itself so that they will become more better than before and get all the questions from that section rather than concentrating in chemistry.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free