sir i am a student of class +1.whenevr i study physics i understand all the things but when its the time of revision it seems that i dont know anything. please help me what to do ...????? raghav sharma email id-raghavsharma.rs18@gmail.com

sir i am a student of class +1.whenevr i study physics i understand all the things but when its the time of revision it seems that i dont know anything. please help me what to do ...?????

raghav sharma

email id-raghavsharma.rs18@gmail.com

Grade:

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Raghav

It happens generally when you revise after a long time. Just think if you could have recollected all things then what is the requirement of revision. So revisee frequently ( if revision of full chapter takes time then make very short note) and remain touch with each chapter.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

rohit rathi
47 Points
13 years ago

please dont mug up things-especially physics. try to understand the things the way they are. maximize your memory by writing more and more,u surely would be benefitted as per my personal experience.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free