SIR MY CHEM AND MATHS ARE GOING SMOOTHLY AND WELL BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO TO GET THE CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS DUE TO WHICH I AM LOSING MY INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT??? WHAT SHOULD I DO????????????

SIR MY CHEM AND MATHS ARE GOING SMOOTHLY AND WELL BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO TO GET THE CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS DUE TO WHICH I AM LOSING MY INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT??? WHAT SHOULD I DO????????????

Grade:11

1 Answers

rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points
13 years ago

for me personally phsics is most easiest subject in jee .only thing is u have to understand the basics well ,otherwise everything will be a dilema for u.

the best book for fundamentals of physics is hc verma .  but if u r not able to follow it or not interested in that book try mtg interactive physics and read every line without leaving anything i am sure u will feel lot of difference after raeding that and become more confident . one more thing in phisics is that u become depressed by seeing others that they solve really hegu and difficult sums ,but it should not be so because for jee only fundamentals need to perfect and u can do any question without much practice also .so dont read hurrily and dont fear of physics 

if u still have problem we are here to help u out

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free