Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

i m not attending my iit coaching classes regularly bcoz i m not understanding any thing over there still ,can i crack iit by preparing on my own.....???????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aman,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself and all the best.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

A ball is thrown vertically upwards from the top of a tower with a speed of 100m/ strikes the pound near the base of the tower after 25sec . The height of the tower is
Hi let us suppose the total height of the tower =h and hence by appling the equation of motion s=ut+(1/2)*a*t 2 by substituting the vaues (–h) = 100*25 + (1/2)(–g)(25) 2 (taking above as...
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
on taking g as 9.8 our answer will be 562.5m plz approve both if u found them helpful thanks.....................................................
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
The ball would reach at top of tower at time, T = 2u/g = 2*100/10 = 20 s. that means to cover the height it take 5 seconds. velocity at the top of tower on returning would be: v =100 – g*20 ...
Vikas TU one month ago
How to slove the question in the above image......can u give me a proper solution.
When the body reaches the maximum height the vertical component of velocity becomes zero. S y = u y .t + (a y .t 2 )/2 H = 0.t + (gt 2 )/2 Hence, t = [2H / g] 1/2
Himanshu 3 months ago
I think the above answer is wrong as the time of flight is the total time spend by the stone during its flight. The answer for your question is given below: At maximum height, vertical...
Adarsh 3 months ago
If a particle is moving in a straight line with constant speed then its acceleration. a)must be zero b)may be variable c) may be uniform d)both b and c What is the answer and how to...
​First option suitable as speed is constant the ccln must be zero. As accln. = chnge in velocity. And hence here both initial and final velocoty are same as both are constants therfore the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Write definition for Astigmatism?
A person can see only verticle lines or Horizontal line at a time.
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
astigmatism is a different type of defect in which the surface of the cornea is not spherical but rather more sharply curved in one plane than in another.As a result, horizontal lines may...
sai kumar one year ago
Astigmatism originates from the Greek language, meaning without ... reason that no observer should confidently conclude that the lack of a written correction for. a person seeing verticle...
KARTHIK one year ago
how to solve questions based on multiple capacitors connected to inductor
First understand the diagram, wheather it is a series or parallel ckt diagram. Find the eqv capacitance and then then find impedance of the circuit..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
What is working of a cyclotron and principles of cyclotron
@ ankit i am explaining here the working of cyclotron . the charge will follow a spiral path with increasing radius as its under constant acceleration due to external magnetic field (...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Principle of operation -----> A cyclotron accelerates a particle which is flly chrges to an extent by using high frequency ac voltage between two hollow plates kept inside the hollow...
Vikas TU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts