Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

Sir, I am Balaraju I am studying Inter mediat II-year. i don't inderstanding physics moduls that's way i don't doing the problems. so sir please sugest me how i am became 1st in physics.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Balaraju,

Thats the general problems that students faced with subjects like physics .. but there is no other alternative other than studying hard.. So first of all try to understnd the topic and if you face any prob then ask your teacher frankly.. And once you understand the funda then practise it atleast 3-4 times.. you will nvr forget the logic and will surely become strong in physics.   

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Hello Balaraju,

This is general in the case of physics.

first try to understand whats going on in the problem.

then try applying what you have learnt.

A student will have difficulty in solving problem if the concept is not clear  try asking your lecturers for help.Dont shy asking for help.

Not only i physics,in any subject try learning it,not just reading books and try taking the help of your teachers.that will help you a lot.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

This equation is derived by using friction force and normal if cos of angle of banking will be greater than sin of angle of bankig this formula will give imaginary speed what do this...
The Normal force derived with friction in banking terms is: N = mg/(costhetha – usinthetha) with thetha be wedge inclination angle. and the conditon should satisfy as: Fnet = Fcentriputal...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
In a cylinder there are 60gm of neon and 124gm of oxygen.If pressure of mixture of gases is 30bar.then partial pressure of oxygen in bar?
Pt = Pa + Pb Pa = Xa*Pt Pb = (1 – Xa)*Pt Now moles of the gaes are: 60/20 => 3 moles and 124/32 = 4 moles respectively. Mole fraction of Ne gas = > 3/(3 + 4) = 3/7 = Xa Putting in Pa and Pb ...
2017 years ago
A body moving with uniform retardation covers 3km before it`s speed is reduced to half of its initial value it comes to rest in another distance of ?
let us suppose that its initial velocity = u using equation of motion v 2 =u 2 +2as (u/2) 2 = u 2 =2*a*3000 (value of final velocity is haif he initial taht is u/2 and s = 3 km =3000m) (u 2 ...
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
using 3 rd law of eqn. (u/2)^2 = u^2 – 2*a*3000 -3u^2/4 = – 6000a u^2 = 8000a...................(1) when it comes to rest, 0^2 = (u/2)^2 – 2as 2as = u^2/4 as = u^2/8 or s =...
Vikas TU one month ago
sir i have now 5 months so what should i do im an student of maths preparing to crack iit with under200 rank pplease contact me
@ abhijeet frst of all dnt frustrated , just continue the preparation that u are doing . and as u are in the last phase of your preparation , then just its time to cover and wrap up the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
can x ray cause photo electric cell ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
photoelectric cell or photocell, device whose electrical characteristics vary when light is incident upon it. The most common type consists of two electrodes separated by a light-sensitive...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
photo electric cells can be made by use of x-rays so answer of your question is yes. i hope this will help you :-)
prateek 5 days ago
a bomb at rest explodes into two parts m1 and m2.if the momentums of two parts be p1 and p2 then kinetic energy will be in the ratio
ratio will be P1^2xM2/p^2xM1.... but as by law of conservation of momentum … initial momentum=0.. so p1=-p2.....hence final and the correct answer is M2/M1...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts