Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

Sir , there is a topic in Jee syllabus which is as follows....

"Methods of measurement and error analysis for physical quantities pertaining to the following experiments: Experiments based on using vernier calipers and screw gauge (micrometer), Determination of g using simple pendulum, Young's modulus by Searle's method, Specific heat of a liquid using calorimeter, focal length of a concave mirror and a convex lens using u-v method, Speed of sound using resonance column, Verification of Ohm's law using voltmeter and ammeter, and specific resistance of the material of a wire using meter bridge and post office box."

I have both H.C.Verma and Resnick & Halliday in hand.Could you please tell me in which book(section) does this topic contain ? If this topic doesn't contain in both, then could you please explain it or give links?

Thanks in advance

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sherfin,

Both the books contain this section .. Refer HC verma.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

A block of mass 3 kg is in equilibrium with the help of three identical strings with one end of each string connected with the ceiling and other with the block and the angle between any two...
Do components of any one of the strings and write the eqns. in x and y- direction respectively. Therfore, in y direcn. T1cos60 + T2cos60 – T3 = mg in x direcn., T1sin60 = T2sin60. solve the ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What is the dimension of centre of mass? I have my physics viva tomorrow.......
i asked for “centre of mass” not mass …...they are very much different centre of mass comes in the concept of rigid body dynamics
Anwesha Barman one month ago
Unit for mass is Kilograms or grams.It is sure .Don’t doubt on it. we see naturally at shops some body asking for 5Kg blackgrametc,..There are so many examples in daily life.
cris gayle one month ago
A particle starts from rest and moves on a curve with constant angular acceleration of 3.0 rad/s square units .An observer starts his stopwatch at a certain instant and record that the...
Whats problem in this ..This is more simpler than previous one. The Angular displacent in ‘n’th second is given by: (X) n = u + (a/2)(2n-1) Where, u = the angular velocity when the...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
I don’t think that’?s right.I’l?l try making the question more clear.The 4 th ?second is 4 seconds after the stopwatch was started and the total displacement was 120 rad...
Leaf one month ago
Let The total displacement be when stpwatch starts be “X” so, the total displacent = X=0.t + (1/2).3.4.4 X=12rad. So. The Angular displacement when the stopwatch starts= X= (1/2).3.T 2...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
Can electromagnetic waves deaviate by electric and magnetic field
electromagnetic waves such as light are massless, chargeless and therefore are unaffected by electric and magnetic filed
Ashutosh Mohan Sharma 9 months ago
@ sweta the electromagnetic waves are formed by combination of electric and magnetic field.. they being neutral cannot be deflected by electric and magnetic field.. in em waves equal...
Umakant biswal 8 months ago
I think it`s because electromagnetic waves are just waves and have no positive or negative charge and therefore are not affected by electric or magnetic fields.
Gaddam Chethan 8 months ago
What is Faraday’s law explain it briefly????????????
Faraday’s law: A law stating that when the magnetic flux linking a circuit changes, an electromotive force is induced in the circuit proportional to the rate of change of the flux linkage.
In the figure (check attachement) the reading of the spring balance will be (take g=10m/s2): A) 60 kg f. B)5 kg f. C) 60 N. D) 60 kg f.
May I know what is the correct answer to this question. So as to help myself in studies.Hope You reply as soon as possible.
Mudit 2 months ago
Weight isin downward direction(mg).It can be resolved into two components mgcos30 and mg sin30. mgsin30 is down the inclined plane.The reading of spring balance =mgsin30 =10*0.5*g = 5kg f...
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts