Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

is this topic necessary

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This topic is to give insight into the real world though no questions are going to come from this topic...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

Is SL arora really important(or the best book) for physics in 12th for cbse boards? Is there any alternative. Its very time consuming. If its important then what chapters shud i totally do...
@ tanisha Yes , its a time consuming book , but the main thing that u will get from this book is this book follow a proper shortcut path for derivation and it will make your concept...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
There is nothing far better book than only and only evergreen boo that is "NCERT PHYSICS” for cbse students. First u must know your ncert book. Read well practice well from it and proceed...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
dear narayana iit students or any one can you say which book is the best for iit preparation 1: narayana material 2:cengage series
@ sriniketh For my prep i have used cengage publication material . they are far better good than narayana . and also , narayana book is not that much good in chemistry theory , they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Dear Sriniketh, For IIT preparation Askiitians provides U the best coaching material. U can buy/try online. askIITians helps more than 40,000 students every year with its world class Self...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
P,Q,R,S are four vector of equal magnitude. If P + Q - R= 0 angle between P and Q is theta 1. If P + Q - S = 0 angle between P and S is theta2. the ratio of theta 1 and theta 2 is
Write P +Q – R as P + Q = R take modulus both sides and square it. |P|^2 + |Q|^2 + 2P.Q = |R|^2 Now all have same magnitude, P.Q = -|R|^2/2 ….......................(1) cos(thetha1) =...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
A body is giving 10^9 electrons in one second to another body. What time will it take to give 1 coulomb of charge ?
1ev=1.6e-19 that means 0.625e19 gives 1c charge and according to given question in 1sec e10 electrons are ejected which implies ot takes .625e10 sec to give one cloumb of charge
2017 years ago
i used to study 8 hors per day and i belongs to OBC caste can i get iit bombay CSE
Hey student.. See it all depends on the amount of hard work and how effective hard work you do for the exam hope for the best and lets see what happens..
Sakshi 5 months ago
when and where? magnet was discovered ?? ,by whom???
It was discovered by MAGNES a shepherd about 4000 years ago. It was discoverd from mineral called magnetite .PLZ APROVE
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
hello, magnet was discovered by magnes about 3500 years ago.that was discovered from mineral called magnetite.
raj 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts