Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details
Get extra R 150 off

I want to know what is mean by Pulse Output from a Flow meter?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sachin,

These are the features of the pulse output from a flow meter:

• Accurate at lower flow rates

• Resistant to many low-corrosive chemical solutions

• Pulse output is compatible with most PLC’s & controllers

• Transparent housing for sight flow inspection

• Replaceable non-wetted solid-state pickup

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Physics

A car initially at rest starts moving on straight line with constant acceleration and attains speed og 16m/s in time t s. Average speed of the car in this time interval is
Re – Posting the answer as asked twice: From first law of equation, v = u + at 16 = 0 + at a = 16/t m/s^2 Distance covered in t seconds, s = 0 + 0.5*16/t * t^2 => 8t meter. Average speed =...
2017 years ago
the time taken by a vehicle to go from one station to the other is 100s. if it is recorded by a stop watch having least count of many significant figures are there in one second
significant figures includes all the digits only the exception id for leading andd trailing zeroes. And only the non – zero digits are considered to be significant figures.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
If surface area of a cube is changing at a rate of 5m^2/s,find the rate of change of body diagonal at the moment when side length is 1m
Surface area of cube = 6*a^2 where a is its side. Now given, dS/dt = 5 m/s^2 thus, dS/dt = 12*a*da/dt = 5 da/dt = 5/12............................(1) Now relan. b/w body diagonal and length ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
A block released from rest from the top of a smooth inclined plane of inclination 45 takes time t to reach the bottom. The same block released from rest from top of a rough inclined plane...
Coefficient of friction is given by tan theta (n*n-1/n*n) on putting the value we get tan 45°[ 4-1/4] = 3/4 0.75
nikita chaubey one month ago
Can I ask you why the coefficient of friction is tan theta((n*n-1)/n*n)? Thanks for the answer :) !!!
Grace Mathew one month ago
A converging bundle of light rays in the shape of cone with a vertex angle of 45 degrees falls on a circular diaphragm of 20cm diametre.A lens with power 5D is fixed in the diaphragm...
I think it is 4/3 but i m not sure. I have assumed that the rays are comming from infinity so they converge at focus i.e at a distance of 20cm from lens. Radius of lens =10cm. So...
Gundeep Singh 15 days ago
what is tension in the ring of radius r carrying current i and placed in external magnetic field b.also give a hint how to solve this
Tension in the ring is equal to irb where I is the current b is the magnetic field and radius of the ring is r gewt this take a element of a ring and equate the forces...of you son...
Himanshu 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Kinematics & Rotational Motion
  • View Details

Get extra R 150 off

More Questions On General Physics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts