ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

AFTER FINISHING ALL 5 BOOKS OF D.C.PANDEY..TELL ME A BUK TO PRACTISE 4 JEE 2011..THOSE bigbig numericals askd EARLIER 5 YRS AGO..r not being askd now. all questions r highly conceptual and needs deep understanding...SO HOW I PREP PHYSICS 4 JEE 2011..SO AS TO GET 70% IN PHYSICS

AFTER FINISHING ALL 5 BOOKS OF D.C.PANDEY..TELL ME A BUK TO PRACTISE 4 JEE 2011..THOSE bigbig numericals askd EARLIER 5 YRS AGO..r not being askd now.  all questions r highly conceptual and needs deep understanding...SO HOW I PREP PHYSICS 4 JEE 2011..SO AS TO GET 70% IN PHYSICS

Grade:

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Abhinav Batra
25 Points
13 years ago

dear Karthik

As you are already through the physics syllabus of IITJEE it wont be a bad idea to try the questions from iorodov.it will help you make your concepts even more clearer.Please do not think trying lengthy queations from iorodov wont help in IITJEE preparation.There isnt a bigger myth than this.

Ask IITIANS Expert

Abhinav Batra

Ashu Prakash
5 Points
13 years ago

Yeah Karthik , I will advise you to solve Mahesh Jain's OBJECTIVE PHYSICS.  Its a thick book and will surely help you. Or you shoul also solve HC Verma Physics. If you have solved all these. Go for Maths and Chemistry. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free