There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and

Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers Association.

The Indian capital is the third city after Madrid and Alexandria to have been accorded the World Book Capital

status by UNESCO,

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on General Knowledge

sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?
Hi, Please check out the links given below: Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?
Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.
Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...
Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
does manufacturing processes and automation engineering (MPAE) at NSIT involves electronics and computers?
Automation Engg is better than Manufacturing Process. Yes, sofe software knowledge would be there in Automation Engg...Actually its a combo of Electronics + Mechanical + Electronics.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If I will get AIR 1500 in general category then what could be my OBC Rank in JEE advanced?
Hii Its is very vague question but from previous data it can be assured that you will be well within less than 8% of the top OBC’s Best of Luck For other queries related to IIT JEE you...
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On General Knowledge

Ask Experts