i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" where shd i bubble either on; APPEARING 2010, PASSED IN 2009, AND IF APPEARED MORE THAN ONCE WITH MIN MARKS or just let it be blank. repy soon. THANKS

i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" where shd i bubble either on; APPEARING 2010, PASSED IN 2009, AND IF APPEARED MORE THAN ONCE WITH MIN MARKS or just let it be blank.

repy soon. THANKS

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear NITISH

for section 5

"YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME"

you should bubble Appearing 2010.

and leave all other option .

because if you opt for Passed in 2009  in which you have only 50 percent marks .hen you will be not eligible for IIT JEE 2010.

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

NITESH kumar
31 Points
14 years ago

thnx sir,

i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free