which is better- metallurgy at nit jamshedpur,chemical at bit mesra,cs at iiit bhubaneswar or IT at nit patna

which is better- metallurgy at nit jamshedpur,chemical at bit mesra,cs at iiit bhubaneswar or IT at nit patna

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ neelendra 
i would recommened to go for I.T  in nit patna .as u are getting an nitian tag then please donot loose it , as nit jamshedpur is not that good , and mettalurgy branch have lower placement than I.T . 
and if u are talking abt iiit bbsr , then i had visited that 4 days ago , and their comp. sci placement are also not that good , what i have observed from the students . 
and all comp. sci students are searing jobs for 1 year but noone getting good job . 
beacuse they are newly opened iiit , and it situated very far from the main town , a
and bit mesra is also a good choice bt as there u are getting chemical , then chemical is also less placement that I.T . 
so, its upon you now which field intrest you more , either computer or the chemicals , 
choose within these two , bit mesra and nit patna . 
rest all , exclude them from your list , 
from my recommendation its better in nit patna . 
TRY YOUT LUCK IN JOSAA COUNCELLING 
ALL THE BEST . 
PLZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
College selection is important,no doubt. But in this process,people often compromise on the branch selection. Be adamant on the branch you want to select. If you are interested in Computers,select that stream only,no matter what the college. If at all,you want to do metallurgy,go for NIT. Else,go for CSE at IIIT Bhubaneswar. It’s the best.If you want a good placement then CSE is better and if you are really interested in metallurgy or interested to work in core company then choose metallurgy.NIT Jamshedpur is good at metallurgy placements. I just passed out of the college, but if you are not much convinced then you may try seeking admission at any of these highly reputed institutions – ICFAI, Hyderabad,..........Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free