What would you do if you could change one thing about the laws of physics and why?

What would you do if you could change one thing about the laws of physics and why?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
Nothing. 
Changing any one law of currently understood physics might well have a negative effect on all other laws of the same with very possible negative consequences. 
We simply do not understand enough in regards to the interconnectedness of the operation of the various forces and particles to even consider any change except in the most lighthearted and frivolous of manners. 
The post clearly shows how lacking the majority are in their understanding and knowledge of physics and how poorly science is taught in the associated school systems.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
I have personal evidence that makes multiple realities simple fact. The current theories on wormholes are - they are for linear space and time only. 

I'd like to 'travel and 'tour' to these alternate timelines and realities I have seen evidence of - safely mind you. Now Virtual Reality is nice and all, but donning equipment reminds me of a first class trip to become a borg. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free