What best college and stream can I get with 1.4 k rank in WBJEE 2016. Preference is Jadavpur Univerisity and streams are CSE, ECE, IT.

What best college and stream can I get with 1.4 k rank in WBJEE 2016. Preference is Jadavpur Univerisity and streams are CSE, ECE, IT.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
AT JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY YOU CAN EXPECT GOOD BRANCHES LIKE CIVIL AND CHEMICAL.BUT CHANCES OF GETTING CSE ARE NOT SO HIGH . HOPE FOR THE BEST
WITH WARM REGARDS SAHIL
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you may perhaps not get your desired branch but chances for some other branches may be there, still if you want to know about Jadavpur University, then you may visit the official website of the same and let me tell you that there are following branches – Mechanical, Electrical, civil,Pharmaceutical,chemical, economics,IT,Electronics, CSE etc, you may get to know which branch may be alloted to you. You may also visit the official website of some othre reputed institutions too, like -Anna University, Chennai,........................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................Christ University, BANGALORE,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free