The photo attached is the eligibility criteria – 4 for JEE Advanced. What is the meaning of the phrase Year in which appeared for class 12 th examination for the first time in all subjects? If my absent in my 12 th exam, and then changed my board and then passed the 12 th exam in the next year, WIll the year of being absent count as appearance or the year of passing? Really confused. Hoping for some help.

The photo attached is the eligibility criteria – 4 for JEE Advanced. What is the meaning of the phrase Year in which appeared for class 12th examination for the first time in all subjects?

If my absent in my 12th exam, and then changed my board and then passed the 12th exam in the next year, WIll the year of being absent count as appearance or the year of passing?

Really confused. Hoping for some help.

Question Image
Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ enzoandres 
Yes , if u have filled up the form for board exam once , then that attempt will count in this . 
and if u have changed the board , in that case your current board will be acceptable and there will be not any relation with the previous board , so, dnt worry . 
u can attempt jee advanced in the upcoming year . 
but remember they have only 2 attempts not more than that , that too in consecutive year . 
hope it clears your doubt 
all the best ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free