Sir/Madam, There are only 6 months left for IITJEE 2015. Also, as boards have got a good weightage. I had not studied that well in 11 th at IIT level.....but im confident on my 12 th topics...can u suggest some revision schedule …need it badly...also....can u tell about the books that i should use during these last 6 months

Sir/Madam,
There are only 6 months left for IITJEE 2015.
Also, as boards have got a good weightage.
I had not studied that well in 11th at IIT level.....but im confident on my 12th topics...can u suggest some revision schedule …need it badly...also....can u tell about the books that i should use during these last 6 months

Grade:

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
It’s a good point that you are confident about the topics covered in class 12. Just keep this spirit going for the rest of the topics that are left in class 12th .
As far as the topics of concern are from class 11th , you need to manage your time accordingly,you have to put aside a daily 2 hours for that purpose, if you are no at all confident about it because you just brisked through it when you studied it for the first time around. If you just need revision because you haven’t touched that topic in a while you can do that after you are done with the class 12th syllabus.
Make sure you do put up 2 hours of self study time for this purpose. Arihant is good book for this purpose.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free