Sir I have got 310 rank in sc category in wbjee exam 2016..can i get mechanical engineering in jadavpur university????plz help me

Sir I have got 310 rank in sc category in wbjee exam 2016..can i get mechanical engineering in jadavpur university????plz help me

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
hii

Yes there is a possibilty that you may get seat in Jadavpur
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Avirup, there are slight chances for you to get a seat at Jadavpur Univrsity, but to get the desired branch does not seem to be possible. You do one thing, pay a visit to the official website of jadavpur university and there you may get the exact answer to your query regarding branch. If you succeede in getting a seat there, nothing like that, or else you may try at some other chosen and highly reputed instituions which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and sound placement records. these institutions are – Visvesvarya National Institute of Technology,Nagpur,............................Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal,............................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........................Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Rajasthan.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free