Sir, i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with it.my state is haryana.

Sir,
i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with it.my state is haryana.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
you can go to folowing link to predict your college and branch
thanks and regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat at DTU/NSIT may be possible due to your good score as well as your category, but getting the desired branch may not be possible. It all depends on the availability of seats and prior to that the merit and cutoff matters a lot. Well, You must keep an eye on the counselling rounds and allocatio of seats in a particular branch, may be possible you get a chance to get a seat overthere, otherwise, I may suggest some private institutions which are ardently working hard to bring quality in education as well as to provide the students with best ever placements in high-profile organizations, these institutions are – Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,................GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam,..............B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free