Sir, I had bought the resonance bitsat booster package for bitsat preps... They have certain practice tests... I'm able to score just around 230-250 in them... I find their questions a bit lengthy rather than difficult as compared to the bitsat format.... Am I right ? Or should I work harder to get higher marks in them.. Also sir any last second tips regarding bitsat cuz my bitsat is on 18 th of this month.

Sir, I had bought the resonance bitsat booster package for bitsat preps... They have certain practice tests... I'm able to score just around 230-250 in them... I find their questions a bit lengthy rather than difficult as compared to the bitsat format.... Am I right ? Or should I work harder to get higher marks in them.. Also sir any last second tips regarding bitsat cuz my bitsat is on 18th of this month. 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
No idea about questions in resonance bitsat rank booster but 230-250 is not a very good score as per bits standard......its a good score rather so may want to put in more efforts
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Good job to try your hands on those practice papers, carry on solving them, along with that take an expert advise for the questions where you get stuck or better to join an established and reputed coaching center, prepare well and do well in the exam...if you made it there, well and good, otherwise you may try at some other reputed colleges/universitis too – Nirma University, Ahmedabad,.......BITS Pilani,..........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......Maharaja SayajiraoUniversity of Baroda, Vadodra etc. may be a good choice.Wish you good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free