sir i got 85 marks in jee main paper 1 and i got 70.4% in 12th exam from himachal pradesh board of school education in 2014 but i got overall 76 marks with 271286 rank i belong to obc cat..sir i am not satisfy please help me check my rank and marks is correct i shall thankfull to you for this

sir i got 85 marks in jee main paper 1 and i got 70.4% in 12th exam from himachal pradesh board of school education in 2014 but i got overall 76 marks with 271286 rank i belong to obc cat..sir i am not satisfy please help me check my rank and marks is correct i shall thankfull to you for this

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, you may use askiitians link fo rank prediction or else visit the official website of JEE Mains in order to check your stature there and still if you are not satisfied, then you just visit the official websites of some chosen websites of leading institutions and try to seek admission in any one of them – SRM University, Chennai,................DTU,Delhi,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free