Sir,i am studying for HS this year from westbengal.. I have dropped a year because i didnt study well in previous year,and my 11 is also uncleared. So now im studying hs in old syllabus..i am eager to know should i prepare for jee now or after my hs??If yes,then how to handle HS and jee simultanously.. i havent joined any special coaching for jee..AND MY ELEVENTH STUDIES IS TOTALLLY BROKEN

Sir,i am studying for HS this year from westbengal..
I have dropped a year because i didnt study well in previous year,and my 11 is also uncleared.
So now im studying  hs in old syllabus..i am eager to know should i prepare for jee now or after my hs??If yes,then how to handle HS and jee simultanously..
i havent joined any special coaching for jee..AND MY ELEVENTH STUDIES IS TOTALLLY BROKEN

Grade:12

2 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

Hard work is in near future, you must be prepared.
You must join a institute who can teach you the syllabus of 11th and 12th both.
We here at askIITians can provide you one on one tutoring as well as a crash course so that you get both 11th and 12th concepts.

You can reach to us any time by calling us or booking a free demo session with us to understand what methadology we follow.

Just fill in the contact details and youll get a call from us. Dont wait, you have very less time and JEE is in the next corner.
jOHNJM
33 Points
9 years ago
my teachers advised me to concentrete only for hs not for jee now..whats ur opinion??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free