Sir, i am getting admission in cse in bit patna and getting etc in iiit bhubaneswar. which college should i join? in iiit bhubaneswar i my seat may get upgraded to cse.

Sir, i am getting admission in cse in bit patna and getting etc in iiit bhubaneswar. which college should i join? in iiit bhubaneswar i my seat may get upgraded to cse.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago

HI NEELANDRA
SURELY YOU SHOULD GO WITH CSE IN BITS PATNA,  THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT AS WELL AS PROVIDES GOOD PLACEMENTS. MANY TOP COMPANIES LIKE AMAZON, GOOGLE ETC . ALSO HAVE STUDENTS WHO ARE FROM BITTS PATNA CAMPUS. SO SURELY YOU CAN OPT FOR CSE IN BITS PATNA WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHTS IN MIND 
THANKS 
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ neelendra 
for sure , cse at bits patna is the good option , and as in iiit bbsr , i visted that many times , the campous is a new campous and there are no chance and scope of development their , and also its a small campous as compared to bits patna , and bits patna have earned a very good acheivement in terms of placement . 
and also iiit bbsr is situated at an isolated place u can say , there will be no such good placement , acc to what i think . 
REST OPTION DEPENDS ON YOU . 
all the best ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free