Sir, I am a student from a small town in class 10 th ...Thats why i have to go out of my town for 11 th and 12 th class... i am not a bad student and always get A1 in almost all subjects... But my worry is that i want to crack Entrance Exams of institutes like Allen, Aakash, I Quest etc. i have to get admission in chandigarh... so if u mayhelp me to know how i can prepare for the exams of suck institutes i will be very thankful... I also want to collect more info in all my subjects, i.e., deeper in all subjects.. so plz help me.. and tellme how i can crack entrance exams of institutes and also books that can me to go deep in my studies... Thank you...

Sir,
I am a student from a small town in class 10th ...Thats why i have to go out of my town for 11th and 12th class... i am not a bad student and always get A1 in almost all subjects... But my worry is that i want to crack Entrance Exams of institutes like Allen, Aakash, I Quest etc. i have to get admission in chandigarh... so if u mayhelp me to know how i can prepare for the exams of suck institutes i will be very thankful... I also want to collect more info in all my subjects, i.e., deeper in all subjects.. so plz help me.. and tellme how i can crack entrance exams of institutes and also books that can me to go deep in my studies...
Thank you...

Grade:10

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
Hii You can contact support team of askiitians. They will help you specifically in this matter. You can reach over to them by email supportattherateaskiitiansdotcom or you call on the official number 0120-4616500.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free