Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as possible

Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide
I have given my contact no. but yet not received  any reply
sir kindly reply as early as possible

Grade:12

4 Answers

Drake
277 Points
9 years ago
BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of calculation. Since BITSAT have 150 questions you need to develop speed and accuracy. And dont ignore English and Logical Reasoning section, spend some time solving them too. Study more than 10 hours a day, increase it as much as you can but dont also make sure to sleep atleast 6 hours a day and a healthy meal. The score you need depends on the branch you want ,around 350 will get you to a good branch. Bitsat succes package by Arihant and Bitsat Explorer by MTG are good books for covering PCM. I would also suggest English and Logical Reasoning for Bitsat by Disha Publication.th and 12thThe time you need to spend depends on your preperation level for JEE Mains and how clear is your basics in 11.

Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :)
Thanks .
Drake
277 Points
9 years ago
oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question . 
Drake
277 Points
9 years ago
Please ignore the post . 
Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
You will contacted by today.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free