please suggest msit(cs),bpv(cs) . or 1 year drop for iit?

please suggest msit(cs),bpv(cs) . or 1 year drop for iit?

Grade:12

6 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If you are more interested in to get the seat in IIT or NIT and have the confidence in you may take a chance to drop. As I was in the same league after my +12 th I had taken the same but you should assess yourself and whether you’ll able to manage JEE one more time since you are going to give one more time with wastage of 1 year.
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
is resonance kota a better option?
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
wil you advice me for preparatory course?
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
I guess you dont have any idea about preparatory course.
When you take up the prep course you need to work hard to get top in the course because you have to make your mind predecided that you are not going to get any top branch. The vacant seats in the branches are given to the prep students that too in order order of the ranks you got after the prep course. Generally vacant seats will be in small engineering branches or MSc. Even in branches like Metallurgy or Biotech you have very less vacant seats 2 or 3. I guess resonance is the bettet option if you are confident to take one more year to clear. Otherwise go for prep if you are satisfied with IIT tag. All the best.
tiny
26 Points
8 years ago
If you are confident and thinking that you will get top rank then its better to do iit again,But there are very less chances of getting selected,So there are top universities which provide you excellent placement ooportunities,enhance your communication skills,top infrastructure.
The universities are BITS, Pilani,sastra university,lovely professional university,thapar university.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
if you have confidence then try again for iit

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free