My son is appearing for Inter final exams in March .after which he has to apply for various colleges and universities.how do approach them and when do they have their exams.

My son is appearing for Inter final exams in March .after which he has to apply for various colleges and universities.how do approach them and when do they have their exams.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Natasha Roy
72 Points
8 years ago
Hi, As your son is just about to pass class 12, and if he wants to pursue his career in technical field then B.tech is good. .For B.Tech I would suggest you to look for areas that are unexplored other than the traditional engineering specializations. Core fields like Petroleum, Power, Energy etc has great scope and can help him in getting in to govt sector too. The procedure of admissionsdepends on the various institutions and their admission criterias. First he needs to appear in entrance exams like AIEEE, JEE etc to get in to IITs and other top ranked colleges .  Other than this there are also many top institutions that conducts their own entrance exams like VITEEE (VIT), UPSEAT (UPES), ICFAI ATIT(ICFAI) etc and some universities like UPES also has a non exam pathway that is on the basis of board marks. So, first he needs study hard to crack these entrance exams and then he can apply for the collegese on the basis of scores. Hope this info helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free